Currently: January



Eating: I'm completely smitten with Ezekiel Cinnamon toast with crunchy peanut butter for breakfast. With the chilling weather we've been having, I made a huge batch of White Chili (a wintertime staple around my house) and tried a new recipe with the produce I got from Fury Farm, some delicious Leek and Sweet Potato Soup

Enjoying: Hot tea in the evenings, working daily on my mobility (something I've decided to dedicate my time to), snuggling and smooching my chunky baby nephew, and listening to Adele's trilogy of albums... I adore her!

Excited for: An unexpected turnaround trip to Laughlin to surprise a friend, more day trips to Flagstaff, to get our bearings before Courtney starts at NAU, and Rush Club 007 to cheer on my friend, Kennedy.

Learning: More about holistic approaches to health. I'm always learning to trust God in all things (not so easy, for someone who likes control), and I'm also learning new skills and techniques in the gym.

Loving: My new crossfit gym and making new friends. Also loving my Arizona Cardinals... big game this weekend. And how could I forget, I am loving the new bench my mom bought me for Chirstmas... it sits at the base of my bed and makes it so much easier to put on my shoes and socks (it's the little things in life). 

Reading: Drums of Autumn (Outlander Series Book 4), and my daily devotional Jesus Calling. I recommend both.

Thinking: About vacation. So much to do before we all leave, this is a big one for all four of us and there is so much preparation. Clothes, money, passports, planning excursions, confirming flights and rooms, etc all for one week of hopeful perfection. Fingers crossed, it will be a vacation to remember.

Watching: Even though we recently got DirecTv, I'm still not glued to my tv. I prefer Netflix and HBO Go, lol. Currently watching Season 7 of Parks and Recreation, and catching up on Game of Thrones with the Hubs (what an exciting show). 


© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall