I've made it.
I have officially lived longer than Jesus. (For those who know me well, know that this is actually a big deal for me).
Thirty-Three was good to me.
- I participated in a tribute to honor the fallen
- I became mother of two high school students
- I got my first (and second) tattoos
- I got in my first car accident (Don't worry, I am ok. Wasn't my fault.)
- I resigned from my second job, after 7 wonderful years.
- I helped originate, and start up a Booster Club
- I became Treasurer for said Booster Club
I'm sure there were a million other tiny life lesssons and achievements, none of which I can think of at this moment (old age must be setting in, lol).
Looking forward, I'd like to say that I can consistently blog here, but that's wishful thinking. I'm too busy with life, and living it. Giving everything I have to the commitments I've made in my life. Faith, Family, Friendship, Work (haha).
I will say this. In the next year of my life I hope to achieve more wisdom. I hope to give to myself more. I hope to continue to grow in faith and in love.